The COVID-19 crisis has lead to some significant changes in our practice operations. We want to ensure that all of our current and future patients, are aware that we are continually monitoring government updates and regulations and operating under the guidance of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
The actions that we have taken to protect you – our client, and our staff, so that we can continue to provide all our physiotherapy services include:
- All clients making appointments are being screened by our receptionists over the phone and also on entering the practice.
- When you arrive at the practice there is a cleaning station immediately inside the door for you to clean your hands.
- We have arranged for as many of our admin staff who can to work from home.
- The reception and waiting room areas have been set up to practice social distancing.
- For those of you who would like to sit outside, seats have been provided
- The reception area surfaces and our equipment are cleaned frequently by our staff.
- We are asking all our Pilates clients to bring their own towels with them.
- Our staff have undergone training in infection control measures relating to COVID-19.
- We have implemented a roster staggering our physios in line with social distancing measures.
We have commenced offering of TeleHealth and Online Consultations where appropriate
All of these measures are designed to keep all members of the PCB family as safe as we can, and to still be able to offer you our usual physiotherapy services and care.
So if you are healthy, have no increased risk factors, and need physiotherapy treatment and advice we welcome you to Physiotherapy Centre Bendigo!
But remember if:
- You have symptoms of a cold which may include, a cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever and difficulty breathing
- You have travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- You have come into contact with someone who is affected, or previously been affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last 14 days
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You are in close contact with someone who is self-isolating
We ask that you seek medical advice and gain clearance before visiting us.
Thank you and keep well and safe during this very difficult period.